Record Facetime calls : FaceTime is an app to make calls both video and audio across iOS users for free. This app gets pre-installed in the iOS device iPhone/ iPad and iPod. Making a conversation becomes easy with this App has it is designed on user friendly basic. Make clear video calling and even send the messages to other iOS users having connected with FaceTime. If you’re Apple mobile users, than this FaceTime is most important for communication on this platform. The video conference and calling rates are very low and it hardly deduce you mobile data. Check how to use facetime for PC
Facetime Call Recorder : Guide to Record Facetime Videos Free
If you an iPhone users and want to record the FaceTime videos in your memory then you have landed to right article. Many say that they want to get the Video conversation through FaceTime get recorded. It may be any privacy reason or any but recoding the Video from FaceTime is must. Not to worry as we got you and guide that will let you recode the full length videos of your conversation using FaceTime App. Also it is mandatory that the other side iOS users must have activated the FaceTime in their iPhone so as to receive your message or call. Below is the process which will help you to record the videos successfully.
Recording FaceTime Video from iPhone or iPad on MAC using Quicktime player : Method 1
Before getting into the real recording procedure, we are required to get the Quick Time Player on your MAC. As we don’t have a direct option or feature from FaceTime to recode the video. So we will install the Quick Time Player first (Quicktime player will be installed bydefault on MAC. Just goto search bar and type quicktimeplayer) and then follow the below procedure.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your MAC using USB cable
- Now goto search bar on the top right corner of your mac & type quicktime player then hit enter.
- Then Go to file menu in QuickTime Player (Top left corner on you mac) and select “New Screen Recording” as shown in the image below.
- Just beside the record button you can see a downward arrow select your iphone (this will record everything thats going on your iphone not only facetime calls) there as shown in the image below.
- You can see the movie recording screen turn into your iphone screen. Click on Record button and make your Facetime call from your iphone or ipad
- Then after finishing your call, tap on “Stop” button and save your recorded video.
Recording Facetime Call on MAC Using Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder : Method 2
Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder is the perfect choice to record all your facetime calls made from your MAC.The best thing about this app is that apart from facetime call you can also record anything thats running on your mac screen like games,videos, online tutorials etc. You can adjust the output video or audio settings according to your requirements
- Firsly you need to download Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder which you can do from the button below
- Once installed preset all the necessary settings like video formats,destination folder & hot keys.
- Now Open Facetime app on your MAC, make sure you are all set to call your friend on Facetime
- Then open Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder, Select the region (everything that’s inside this frame will be recorded) and click OK to start the recording.
- When you are done with your call, just Click on Stop. The recorded video will pop-up on your screen and will be automatically saved to the predefined destination folder
Note : Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder only records facetime calls made from MAC
That’s it! Your FaceTime video is now been recorded in the Quick time Player. Go to recorded section from the player and stream the video that you have just recorded using this Quick Time Player. It is compulsory to tap on Stop button to end the recording and to get it saved.[kkstarratings]