Download Garageband for Pc on Windows 7/8.1 & MAC :
Features of Garageband:
Download Garageband for PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista & Mac):
Garageband application can be now installed on PC by following simple set of instructions available in this guide for Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista and Mac operating systems.
There are two different procedures to be followed in order to download this app on PC for Windows and Mac Operating Systems and both the procedures are discussed here.
Garageband for Mac OS:
The installation of Garageband for Mac operating systems is very simple as it is readily available at Apple’s official website. The procedure to install Garageband on Mac computer is given below.
- Download the installer file of Garageband for Mac from its official website or directly from here
- Choose your destination file and wait for the download to complete.
- Locate the downloaded package on your computer.
- Double click the file to start the installation process.
- Be patient as the installation may take up to 20 minutes of time to set up.
- When the installation is done you can now open the application on your Mac computer.
Garageband for Windows (7/8/8.1/XP) OS:
Garageband for Mac is very simple as it is officially available. But in case of windows operating systems there is no official version. To make this possible first download emulator software using which you can install Garageband on Windows PC.
Here, we can use Andy android emulator to make your PC compatible with the application. Follow the below mentioned guide to successfully install Garageband on windows PC.
- Download and install Andy Android Emulator on your computer. ( Bluestacks Offline Installer )
- In the next step, open Andy and finish the sign-up process by entering all the required details. Here, it may ask you to enter your Google account at assure privacy.
- Now open Google Play store and search for Garageband application.
- Once you find the application, follow the given instructions and install the application.
- Installation will definitely take about 20 minutes to set up, you may have to wait patiently.
- Once installed you can find Garageband in Andy’s list of applications.
- Open it and you can now start using the Garageband application.
Note that the Andy emulator is not available at free of cost. In order to download it, one has to pay a pre-decided amount.