Flipkart app for Android and Computers (Windows 7/8/8.1):
This India’s No. 1 E-commerce site is available as an application and here, this guide is about how it can be downloaded and installed easily in your Android devices and computers (Windows 7/8/8.1) Operating Systems.
Must See: Paradise Bay for PC Download
Download Flipkart app for Computer (Windows 7/8/8.1):
Flipkart app which is available in Google app store can be downloaded on computers at absolutely free of cost. All that one has to do is to Download emulator software on computers first which enables the device to all android applications. Though there are a number of emulators available online, Bluestacks is preferred more for its best features.
So now, simply follow the guide carefully to download to enable Flipkart on PC.
- Download the Bluestacks app from its official website or download bluestacks offline installer
- Locate the file on your PC and run the file to start installation.
- After installation, click on the Bluestacks icon that appears on the desktop to open its home screen.
- Find the search bar at the top-right corner of the window.
- Click and enter ‘Flipkart’ in the search box.
- Once found, click on install which initializes the installation process.
- Be patient till the installation is successful.
- Once done, an icon for Flipkart appears in the ‘All apps’ menu of your Bluestacks home screen.
- Click on it and start shopping if you are a flipkart buyer already.
- If you are a new buyer in Flipkart, then register yourself by entering all the required details including your email id and password.
- Once registered, log in to your flipkart account and shop online.
Flipkart app on PC is much beneficial to its users as it helps them find out the product specifications and features clearly and precisely.
For you: Shareit for PC
Download Flipkart for Android:
Flipkart for Android is another yet simple way to download and install the app on Android devices. Flipkart application for Android is readily available for its users at freemium.
Now get ready to install the app by following these simple steps given below.
- Before installing the app on your phone, go to the security settings and turn on “unknown sources”.
- This makes your device portable to other Android applications.
- Now download the flipkart apk file from its website (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flipkart.android).
- Launch the apk file on your computer.
- Now forward the installer file to your android device using Bluetooth device or USB cable.
- Search for the installer file in your device’s file manager.
- Once found, click it on, to initialize the installation process.
- Once initialized, it takes some time to finish successfully, so you may have to be patient.
- After installation you can find the flipkart icon in the apps drawer of your Android phone.
- If you are a new user, register yourself by opening the icon and entering all the required details including your Google account and password.
- If already a user, you can directly log in by skipping the above step.
These two are simple yet most beneficial processes to download and install the app now, because this giant e-commerce store is planning to operate only through apps. Now its your turn to download and install the app on your devices and enjoy smart shopping.
Share this guide with others if you find it useful and share your views on this guide, doubts, problems or issues in the comment box below.